We inspire stewardship of natural areas through programs of education, outreach and research.
But we can’t do it alone!
We offer a wide variety of ways for you to be involved at the Sanctuary. Our volunteer opportunities assist in everything from gardening and invasive species control to education programs and special events. Our Citizen Scientists help with important field work and monitoring projects. Do you have a unique ability, such as fundraising, photography, writing or computer skills? Let us know! We may be able to put your special talents to good use on a Ridges project or program.
- Looking for an excuse to get outside and experience tranquil trails and unique topography? Become a member!
- Interested in sharing your time and talents, meeting new people, and fulfilling The Ridges’ mission? Become a volunteer!
- Excited about getting your hands dirty in the field? Become a Citizen Scientist!
- Searching for a new career challenge or part-time opportunity? Check out our current job openings and internships!
- Too busy to get involved but still seeking a way to support land preservation, research and education? Consider donating to The Ridges!