The Ridges is built on the strengths and contributions of our members. Since day one, The Ridges has relied on our members to help support the three pillars of our mission; Education, Preservation, and Research. We invite you to join us in supporting Wisconsin’s first land trust and protecting one of the state’s most biologically diverse ecosystems. Children 18 and under do not need a membership and always hike free. The Ridges Sanctuary Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your membership fees are fully tax-deductible.
To become a member, simply enroll and pay online using Square or print a membership form and mail it with your payment to:
The Ridges Sanctuary, PO Box 152, Baileys Harbor, WI 54202.
Individual Membership (One adult) — $40
Family Membership (Two adults) — $65
Family Plus Membership (Four adults) — $95
Your membership includes:
- Year-round admission to all Ridges trails, free of charge
- Welcome package, including a Ridges tote bag, Memory Book and Ridges decal
- Subscriptions to our Sanctuary newsletters and Ridges Lites program guides
- Discounts on specialty hikes and programs
- 10% discount in our Nature Store
- Invitations to Members Only events
Business Membership ($150)
Proceeds from business memberships are used to underwrite the speaker, program or presentation at our Annual Gathering in August.
Your business membership includes:
- One complimentary Ridges Family Membership (includes flyers, newsletters & membership benefits)
- A Ridges tote bag and Memory Book
- Recognition on The Ridges website including a link to your business website
- Recognition at our Annual Gathering.
- Recognition in The Ridges Lites and Annual Report
- 20 Ridges hike chips (good for naturalist-guided hikes or a general day pass) to hand out to employees and/or business patrons
Perfect for birthdays, housewarmings, graduations or engagements! A membership to The Ridges makes for a memorable gift that will continue to give all year long. Gift recipients will enjoy all the perks of Ridges membership and gifters will receive a presentation card that outlines the benefits of their thoughtful gift.
Call Donna at (920) 839-2802 to set up a gift membership today!