We believe you’ll experience the best of the old with a touch of the new. You’ll still be greeted by friendly volunteers, guided by naturalists and instructed by specialists on birding, botany, geology and more. Within steps of the Center, you can connect right with the Hidden Brook Boardwalk and be on your way to the Sanctuary.
- Our new Nature Center is located at 8166 State Highway 57 at the north end of downtown Baileys Harbor.
- Both the Center and our Nature Store are open daily, 9 AM – 6 PM during peak season, 10 AM – 4 PM in the off season.
- Our business office is also housed at the Center and is open Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
- Guided Sanctuary and Appel’s Bluff hikes begin at the center. Logan Creek Hikes begin at the Logan Creek Trail head
- A $5 Day Pass includes access to Hidden Brook boardwalk, the Sanctuary, the Family Discovery Trail, Logan Creek, and Appel’s Bluff. Members and children under 18 hike free.