The Ridges is built on the strengths and contributions of our members. Since day one, The Ridges has relied on our members to help support the three pillars of our mission; Education, Preservation, and Research. We invite you to join us in supporting Wisconsin’s first land trust and protecting one of the state’s most biologically diverse ecosystems. Children 18 and under do not need a membership and always hike free. The Ridges Sanctuary Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your membership fees are fully tax-deductible.
To become a member, simply enroll and pay online using Square or call us at 920.839.2802.
Individual Membership (One adult) — $45
Family Membership (Two adults) — $70
Family Plus Membership (Four adults) — $100
Your membership includes:
- Year-round admission to all Ridges trails, free of charge
- Welcome package, including a Ridges tote bag, Memory Book and Ridges decal
- Subscriptions to our Sanctuary newsletters and Ridges Program Guide
- Discounts on specialty hikes and programs
- 10% discount in our Nature Store
- Invitations to Members Only events